eCraft - Electronic Die Cutting Machine
The first and only electronic cutting machine that allows you to cut without a mat.
Its ease of use combined with advanced technology makes the eCraft the perfect cutting system for all consumers- beginner to expert. It is ideal for scrapbooking, banners, paper crafting, card making, fashion designing, home decor, and so much more.
The eCraft's unique design and paper feeder system make it easy to cut materials automatically, without the use of a cutting mat. Use the Paper Tray to stack multiple sheets at a time, or use the Roller to cut 12" by ANY length.
The eCraft is ultra slim, and its lightweight design and onboard storage compartment let you take it anywhere. Use it on its own with SD Image Cards, or attached to a computer with the eCraftshop Design Software that comes in the box! With the large selection of fonts, shapes and designs, anyone can be an expert in minutes. Making great looking projects has never been easier!
- 3 ways to feed paper: from the front, the paper tray, and the roller. (no more messy cutting mats)
- Handles materials up to 12" wide by ANY length
- Draws and cuts without changing from a blade to a pen
- 2.8" backlit LCD display for easy navigation and image selection
- Works off of easy-to-store SD Image Cards, with hundreds of shapes to choose from
- No computer required, but eCraftshop Design Software included for greater versatility (PC only).
- Adjustable pressure settings for kiss-cutting (vinyl) and multi-cutting (thicker materials)
- Clear Cut Indicator lights up when the blade cuts all the way through your material
- Pause button allows you to adjust the pressure setting mid-cut (less mistakes = less paper wasted)
- Dimensions: 24" wide by 8.5" deep by 2.5" high (18" deep with paper tray)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (11.5 lbs with paper tray)
- Maximum Width: 12"
- Maximum Length: UNLIMITED
- Power: 110v - 240v with 2 prong US power plug
In the Box
- eCraft Electronic Cutting System
- Fundamentals 1 Image Card
- (2) Black pens
- (5) Blades
- Paper Tray
- Roller Attachment
- eCraft Design Software
- USB Cable
*The eCraft will no longer be manufactured, however we will continue to provide technical support and warranty service. The full line of accessories including blades, pens, SD cards and digital images on eCraftcentral.com are still available.